A lot of this section would be filled with dishes from my favourite restaurant, ‘Big Chill Cafe”, but I don’t know of an Italian place in Delhi with a better spread.. so kindly bear with me!!
1. Baked penne with chicken and mozarella at the Big Chill Cafe (Khan Market, Saket, Kailash Colony)
Pasta, chicken , cheese , a bit of red sauce, whats not to like??.. Nothing! I can swear by this dish.. the first thing I ever tried at Big Chill and till date continues to be the best they have to offer. Only try it out when you really have a growling tummy .. this dish is quite heavy but its totally worth it..
2. The chicken has landed pizza at Amici Cafe (Saket/ Khan Market/ Defence Colony/ Hauz Khas village)
The place is known for its wood-fired pizzas and this one happens to be the best they have to offer (in my opinion ofcourse!)
3. Fusilli chicken piri piri at the Big Chill Cafe (Khan Market, Saket, Kailash Colony)
The signature spicy red sauce pasta, if you haven’t tried this one.. then you are really missing out on something!!
4. Fettucini primavera at the Big Chill Cafe (Khan Market, Saket, Kailash Colony)
Love spicy food? love red sauce? love veggies even more?.. then this is the pasta for you. The best on big chill’s menu for vegetarians. I always eat the penne version though!
5. Red pesto chicken at the Big Chill Cafe (Khan Market, Saket, Kailash Colony)
After being to this place a zillion times, surprisingly, this was the first time I tried this dish, courtesy my new interest in pesto sauce. So when I read the words red pesto (a combination of 3 incredible ingredients: sundried tomatoes, fresh basil leaves and the original pesto sauce) I knew this dish would not leave me disappointed. The chicken is stuffed with this delicious sauce and grilled to perfection. Served with the “can’t-get-enough-of” big chill side dishes, a real treat for the tastebuds!!