1. Slice Chicken Angel at Side Wok, Khan Market
Your typical chinese dish with a spicy tinge. Always consistent in taste and a perfect company to any kind of rice or noodles.
2. Pan fried noodles at Side Wok, Khan Market
For me, pan fried noodles equals side wok. With the right mix of crispy and soggy and the perfect subtle flavour. I personally prefer the veggie version of this coz of the great quality of vegetables available at Side Wok.
3. Kothe Chicken dumplings at Side Wok, Khan Market
Moon shaped delight for all the momo/dumpling lovers.
4. Prawns in lime chilli sauce at Mamagoto (Khan Market/ Saket)
Spicy, tangy, crispy. An absolute fun-filled experience for the taste buds and a perfect combination with the egg fried rice. Mouth-watering stuff!
5. Thai red curry at Mamagoto (Khan Market/ Saket)
Most people feel that this is one dish that thai restaurants can not go wrong with. On the contrary, I feel this can tell you a lot about every other dish you will get the restaurant (having mastered this recipe myself :D). Mamagoto definitely serves one of the best thai curries in town.
6. Sapo chicken at China Garden (GK-II)
Although most of the dishes at this sort-after restaurant are worth swearing by.. this one is something you won’t easily find at other places. On the spicy side, but not the type that will have you gasping for a sip of water after every bite!
7. Chilli chicken dry at 100% Rock (Adchini/ Vasant Kunj Ambience Mall)
Your typical desi chilli chicken, soft succulent pieces of chicken full of spice garnished with capsicum and onions. Yummy all the way!
8. Chilli Datchi at Yeti (Hauz Khas Village)
A combination of rice and cheese, two of my favourite things. Its a simple dish with an awesome taste! If you are not into the spicy ones, you can try out the other variations of Datchi available here (probably the only place that serves this dish in Delhi).
9. Chicken Spring Roll at 100% Rock (Adchini/ Vasant Kunj Ambience Mall)
Usually I prefer vegetarian spring rolls, but the ones served here totally changed my notions about chicken spring rolls. Super crisp with a yummy filling.
10. Prawn tempura at Shiro, Samrat Hotel, Chanakyapuri
Absolutely perfect and soft prawns coated with a tempura batter which is just as crunchy you expect it to be.